We are looking for a Java backend developer responsible for the development and maintenance of cross-platform SaaS applications. If you want to develop scalable backend services for cross-platform, low latency, IoT capable applications this job might be interesting.
We are looking for a Backend developer who has passion for new technologies, understands responsive web and mobile development, engineer solutions and turn concepts to life. As a developer, you care about quality of code, love to learn new technologies. We are looking for someone who loves a good challenge and can work collaboratively.
- Collaborate with product manager, frontend-developer, and architecture leads to understand different products and current development plans
- Work in a rapid pace environment with ability to juggle multiple projects
- Enjoy learning about our customers and our businesses
- Ability to work in an iterative/Agile environment
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions
- Stay connected to emerging technology trends and how they can be applied to our products
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have hands on design and development experience in Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience with REST, JSON and Expertise in AWS Cloud is expected and familiarity with Microservices architecture is highly desirable
- Experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Spring Boot, Docker, Tomocat, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, JPA, SQL and query performance tuning
- Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, ANT, SVN, Jenkins, Unit Testing (Karma, Protractor) etc. is highly desirable
- Experience with monitoring and logging techniques and tools such as CloudWatch, Nagios, Splunk and Dynatrace etc.
- Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), OAuth, JWT, SSL, web service proxies.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced agile environment
- A conceptual thinker who can articulate and execute his/her vision from concept to production
- A TECHIE that lives for emerging technologies and is hungry to keep learning
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization